Monday, June 20, 2011

Days 5, 6 and 7 V8 to the rescue!

Tally for week one:   11 pounds lost!!!

The last few days have been easy.  I haven't really been hungry, which turned into me not consuming many calories.  Of the drinks I was making, it was mostly juices and very few veggies.

I definitely don't want to be on a extremely low cal diet, as that was never my intent.  So I went to the grocery store and checked some labels.


I found some Bolthouse drinks and V8 juices that have the same ingredients that I would use for juicing.

I bought a few bottles and will use them for when I'm on the road. 

In the evening, I poured some of the V8 into a saucepan and heated it up on the stove.  Thinking of it as soup, I had a bowlful and ate it with a spoon.  It was delicious!   That has been my primary dinner staple for the last few nights.

On day 7, I mixed V8 original with V8 spicy and it was AWESOME!





Saturday:  Daytime:  Pineapple and apples
                  Dinner:    V8 "soup"
Sunday:  Dayttime:  1/2 apple, 2 stalks kale, 1 cup watermelon and 10 grapes

                Dinner:   V8 "soup"

Monday:  Daytime:  1/2 melon and 1 apple
                                   Bolthouse Farms 50/50 berry drink

                 Evening:  V8 "soup"  (spicy mixed with original)

No comments:

Post a Comment