Friday, June 17, 2011

Days 2, 3, and 4: Much easier...

Day 2:  I mixed up carrots, apples and watermelon.  They were VERY good. 

Today I also discovered that V8 juices are just veggies -- with no additivies.  This might not follow the FSND plan exactly, but they do say to adapt the program to yourself. 

Day 3:  Pineapple mixes with blueberries.  This is the BEST YET!   I also tried melon, peach and celery but is was disgusting (too much celery), so I dumped it.

My saving grace is the V8.  I heat it up in a saucepan on the stovetop and eat it like soup.  At this point, this will be my "dinner plan" for a while, after the first week of July, things should be slowing down at the store a little bit so it won't be as many late nights.   My plan is to make my own version of V8 to have every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment