Thursday, July 7, 2011

Days 14 - 23 Still going -- but maybe not as strong!

 I started this blog and thought I'd document everything I ate.  Unfortunately, I'm not the disciplined!  I didn't keep logs like I had planned.

So... instead.... I just figured I'd write about the jouney of the 60 day juice fast.

Considering,  I've eaten food my entire life, it's not that the fast is hard to do, but it is a MENTAL challenge.  It  just doesn't feel normal.

Now that I'm at day 23, I just feel "bored" with it.  The one thing that keeps me moving forward is the weight loss. 

So far, I'm down 21 pounds.  I don't see/feel it in all of my clothes, but I see it in some of them. 

Whenever I feel like giving in, I think of the 21 pounds lost AND the many, many more pounds that I have to go. 

I really want to win this "mental war" within myself and be able to say that I stuck --100% -- to the 60 day juice fast.

P.S. -- Thanks for following me, Mom!  I appreciate the support!

2 comments:

  1. Read your posts after just seeing the movie tonight. Keep on going, you are doing amazing! But I would recommend you get back to juicing. The reasoning is that while V8 and Bolthouse have simple ingredients in them, they also have additives that aren't in your homemade juices (ie sodium and spices in V8). Stay strong and go back to the juicing. Keep your chin up, this will be so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristine: Hope you keep going and also think you are doing outstanding! My wife and I watched the movie yesterday and started today. I am a little nervous about it but your blog is helpful and down to earth. Keep going, and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete